|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 2 cm|
|Aircraft Headphone Connector(s)||
174/U connector, Bose connector, GA Dual Connectors, Neutricon, XLR-5 connector
125cm, 165cm, 200cm
Avee25 BlueLink Interface Cable
From kr282 Excl. VAT
The Avee25 BlueLink Interface Cable is the cable between the headset, BlueLink and the aircraft plug-in / avionics panel.
The cable is a made of a flexible, rugged and high quality material with built in strength relief.
The Avee BluLink cable has a ‘split connector’ fixed at 90cm from the USB 3.1C connector (the connector going into the Avee microphone add-on).
This ‘split connector’ is plugged into the BlueLink controller.
The computer generated (forth) picture in the product gallery shows how this practically works.
Where to put the BlueLink
The BlueLink controller itself is typically kept on your knee or stored in the cradle in the mid console in flight.
The cable length of 90cm from the headphone to the BluLink split connector is optimized for this.
Three different total lengths
The cable from the BlueLink to the aircraft connector(s) is available in three different lengths: 65cm, 125cm and 165cm.
The total length of the BlueLink cable is then 65cm + 90cm, 125cm + 90cm and 165cm + 90cm.
Five different connectors
All Avee Interface Cables are available with a range of aircraft interface connectors:
- The ‘industry standard’ dual GA connector. The connector is used in almost all GA aircrafts but also in Boeing and Airbus aircrafts and is easily recognize on the old fashioned 5.2 and 6.3 audio dual connectors. The 5.2mm connector carries GND, PTT and the MIC signal, while the 6.3mm connector carries GND plus left and right channel.
The GA connectors are factory mounted as an over-mold on the cable ( we get the cables pre-made according to our specifications from China).
- The rugged XLR-5. This connector is common in Airbus and Boeing aircrafts.
The XLR-5 connector is hand-mounted on the cable in Norway.
- 174/U (common in helicopters).
The 174/U connector is hand-mounted on the cable in Norway.
- Neutricon (Lufthansa B747)
The Neutricon connector is hand-mounted on the cable in Norway.
- Lemo Redel ( rarely used even if it is very good connector. Also referred to as a Bose connector).
The Lemo Redel connector is hand-mounted on the cable in Norway.
If you are uncertain on which connector you need, please take a look at the product pictures. If still in doubt: take a picture of the connector in your aircraft and email it to email@example.com.